THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW ME IS ON THE ROAD TO NOWHERE
- (Pick a destination on this European road trip- or more, if you like it)
- Amsterdam: Do people think you are a complete "alien"?
- Athens: Are you a perfectionist?
- Belgrade: Tell me about the nicknames people give you.
- Berlin: How often can you get everything you really want?
- Bratislava: Tell me about the book of your life.
- Brussels: Do you use many different languages in a same sentence?
- Bucharest: Have you ever put someone in the Friend Zone?
- Budapest: Have you ever been put in the Friend Zone?
- Copenhagen: Have you ever kissed or been kissed by a complete stranger?
- Dublin: Have you ever drunk to forget something and/or someone?
- Helsinki: Imagine you have to choose between love and your greatest goal in life. What would be your choice?
- Kiev: Have you ever felt hurt by words that cut your heart more than a knife could ever do?
- Lisbon: Have you ever felt you were - absolutely - born in the wrong country?
- Ljubljana: Have you ever been mistaken by someone else?
- London: More sense or more sensibility?
- Luxembourg: Have you ever deeply regretted something you done (and I really mean DEEPLY)?
- Madrid: Which talents you don't have and you really would love to have?
- Moscow: Are you able you sleep well every night?
- Nicosia: How often do you fall into a state of procrastination?
- Oslo: What would give you absolute peace of mind?
- Paris: Are you afraid of falling in love (in general or for a specific person)?
- Podgorica: Would you die for what you believe?
- Prague: Are you a jealous person?
- Reykjavik: If you had to choose a country in the World to live forever and ever, which one it would be?
- Riga: Would you take and publish a selfie if someone asked you to?
- Rome: Have you ever experienced undeniable and true love in any form?
- Sarajevo: How far would you go for the ones you love?
- Skopje: What was the sweetest thing anyone called you?
- Sofia: Have you ever been a victim of any form of prejudice?
- Stockholm: Have you ever felt that you were an inspiration for someone else?
- Tallinn: What was the strangest rumour you heard about yourself?
- Tirana: Do you consider yourself a sexy person?
- Valletta: Have you ever had a car or bike accident?
- Vienna: Choose a song to define your life and explain it.
- Vilnius: Would you change your nationality if you had the chance?
- Warsaw: Have you ever suffered a depression?
- Zagreb: Have you ever gave your heart to someone who did not deserve it at all?
- Zurich: How important is money in your life?
- NOWHERE FAST: Don´t ask me absolutely anything. Tell – tell me what you think about the person that owns this Tumblr.
When your fellow UBC classmates have new laptops and then you’re like…
B.J. Novak, One More Thing
I know what for
It’s because you lost
The revolutionary wa-a-a-r
I lost it at the end.
Okay, I had to check out the Van Eyck thing. I was a bit in denial because, come on, every single person can’t look like President Putin!
There are no words to describe how wrong I was.
Please fire me. Nobody at my job knows my real name, they all call me toast boy. It’s probably because my job is to stand in front of a toaster for six hours and insert different types of bread to cook.
"Sex Ed should require them to listen to a crying baby for 5 hours, and to watch the same episode of a cartoon over and over again."
You have the same name as my car!